Title: Web Designer/Webmaster
Status: Full Time Employee
Web professional needed for a online advertising company in Mississauga, GTA.
This position will be responsible for providing the programming and systems
administration services related to running, maintaining, and enhancing websites.
Will be responsible for the technical architecture, administration, support
of end users and interaction with external web development vendors about web
design & development.
The ideal candidate for this position is comfortable working in a fast-paced
environment and should have experience maintaining 50 + web sites simultaneously.
1. Excellent organizational skills, and takes pride in their work.
2. Must be able to prioritize demands, give timely, accurate feedback.
3. Must be able to present a portfolio of work with several (minimum of 5) production
sites of reference
4. The candidate must have proven design skills that enable you to produce quick
loading, easy-to-read and navigate professional websites.
5. 3+ years experience as Webmaster & site designer
6. Ability to set and meet deadlines, multi-task, communicate status and issues,
and succeed independently
7. 3+ years programming PHP web sites
8. 5+ years experience working with HTML sites
For further information, to submit a portofolio and to apply to the position,